Dragon Training Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your first day at DTA. We hope you will have fun on your adventure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umm. . .What just happened?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devin

Devin

Umm. . .What just happened? Empty
PostSubject: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:37 pm

Devin steps into his dorm, which mercifully immediately freezes. Randrur slithers in a few seconds afterward, finding a space to curl around.

"What the duece happened? Like I have a clue" Randrur growls. You just fell asleep."Like hell!"
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:05 pm

*giggles* welcome home!
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:07 pm

"I don't want to know Shade. Do you want to play another game?" Devin speaks with his eyes closed, knowing it's worthless to look for the evil entity nearby.

Randrur's eyes search around for the being Devin is speaking to, hearing him too this time.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:30 pm

no silly! *giggles* remember question 3? i am an entity of wherever you are are at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:48 am

"Didn't mean it exactly like that. . .but I guess I have a shadow now, don't I? You're not going to leave." He better. Randrur keeps searching; his eyes are better then Devin's.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:18 pm

*giggles* its my mission to follow you! and Randrur, don't be so mean, i thought you'd be a good playmate for sickle!
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Likely Randrur scoffs.

Your games are nothing but death; wouldn't want to play with another freak-show. Randrur speaks through Devin this time. Now Randrur gives up in his search too, and Devin sits on his bed.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:02 pm

*giggles* okay, i guess you're tired! ill let you rest for today!*giggles*

the room lightens and shades presence dissapears
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:29 pm

"Sleep? I thought he knew everything about me." Devin lays down, though his bed to him is nothing more than a prop.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:35 pm

*giggles* haha, just kidding! oh, by the way, say your last goodbyes to your little friend james, unless you don't car what happens to him.....*giggles then the door opens and slams shut, devin catches a glimpse of shade's form*
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:38 pm

"What? Oh no, does he know too? Hell no!" Devin runs after Shade, liquefying through walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm. . .What just happened?   Umm. . .What just happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm. . .What just happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Training Academy :: Dorms :: Male Dorms :: Devin's Dorm-
Jump to: